Tuesday, February 21, 2012

DA MUDGE

HAY!! (is for horses...) dis is da MUDGE speaking... And for all the creepers in the world, here are some (not all for the list would be endless O.o) things   about meself...


Unlike Muggy, I hate tacos


I like/try to use grammar and punctuation rightly <----- (see the "ly" to make it an adverb)


I like to make  up words ^-^


I LOOOOOVE Megamind! <3 (He's amAzing! With a  capital A)


I don't shoot guns for one reason. They attract zombies. (now if I could  get a silencer....)

We, Muggy and  I, have a theory: ZOMBIES  ARE ATTRACTED TO LOUD, SUDDEN NOISES.  It's  our "Big Bang Theory"


I am a music nerd



I LOVE KEY SIGNATURES


I  pity key signatures


I hate it when people ignore key signatures because they have feelings too. :'{


I don't use the ":)" face because it's a creeper face. :} <--- (this one's much cuter)


I trace lines on my blank papers so I can write in a straight line


I just began soccer and I really like it

I like to change things a little to make it
... me (hence, the highlights)


I LOOOOOOVE CANDY


Candy is my obsession


I do not necessarily have a favorite candy (if you narrow it down to candy bars it would be between Twix and butterfingers)


Though I love almost all candy,  not very many things that are not sweet make it on my list of favorites


Coming from me, at least, being called weird and/or crazy is a complement. Normal, however, may be more or less...


I love Tom and Jerry


I love Beethoven's Wig


I am much weirder in person...


so... For now...


... THAT'S ALL FOLKS!!












...



MUDGE

No comments:

Post a Comment